[Healeys] 3000 Jamaican?

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 15:53:03 MST 2009

I had one in the early 90's that was a complete drivable car. Some guy came
 up to me at a car show and told me about how he had it in his barn and
wanted  $1800 for it. I bought it, got it running and puttered around town in
it and  later tried to sell it at Conclave 93 for $2500 and never got an
offer.

The car was eventually sold and parted out for the Healey parts.  The
chassis and body went to a guy in Pittsburgh so I wonder if this is the  same one.

I still hold title to the car. Every year when I renew my plates for the
regular cars they announce in a very loud voice that I owe back taxes on
three Austin Healeys and people look at me like I am a criminal. Taxes on the
Healeys are only eighty three cents per year

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY