[Healeys] 3000 Jamaican?

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 15:13:05 MST 2009

In a message dated 11/29/2009 3:54:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
michael at mcassociatesinc.com writes:

"Austin  Healey '65 3000 chassis, body fbgls Jamican made, make offer.
724-652-5010"

At the risk of stating the obvious the car was NOT made in Jamaica--it a
"Jamaica which is a fiberglass replica with a Healey engine.  They aren't
necessarily bad (one fellow in our Capital Area Club has one--we do not
require  ownership of a Healey to be a member, only an "interest" in them) but
they  aren't a Healey and some car shows will not let him enter because they do
 not want replicas.

Best--Michael