[Healeys] Brake Relay/3rd Brake Light Troubles

john close f9cougar at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 19:38:14 MST 2009

Hi Guys - Recently was rear-ended. I have a good body shop, and they did a
great job on the bodywork and paint, As I left the car off, though, I said to
myself, "bet they'll screw up the wiring." Well, they did, along with
buggering up the fuel sender, which is the easy part to fix. I don't know why
they couldn't just hook it as I  had it labeled, but they didn't like the
relay and took it out. Then they did a half-assed job of re-wiring it.

Ya, I know, take it back, but are you kidding? They did enough damage already.
Anyhow, I spent a frustrating day trying to put things back in order, but it's
still FUBAR. I think I can end my troubles by... getting drunk - naah just
kidding - I'd never do that...  No,I think it's where to connect the wire from
the flasher relay box, terminal 5. I don't know where that sucker would go.
Please send help, Relay Experts.  - Thanks - JRC