[Healeys] Speedometer Angle Drive

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Sat Nov 21 14:54:03 MST 2009

Bob, I used to rebuild these. Find a small socket that fits over the
cable and is the diameter of the steel slug that holds the cable bit.
Tap it with a hammer and the gear, shims and core plug will all drop
out. When you reassemble, you'll dimple the housing to hold the core plug in.

Are you going to repair a broken cable?

Peter  C
==