[Healeys] Exhaust Hangers

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sun Nov 15 07:08:17 MST 2009

Thanks to all who responded to my question about exhaust hanger replacements.

Guy,
I like these ideas. Think I'll use 1/2" countersunk flathead sheet metal screws, staggered one from each side. Will take your advice about super glue in the holes. Think I'll get some new ones and do it to those rather than fixing the broken ones.

The ones you've superglued - have they lasted that way for years for you?

My engineer buddy recommended Gorilla Glue.

--
Steve Gerow
BN6