[Healeys] white paint

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:50:26 MST 2009

Richard,

Presenting both names and information to the painter will only assure that
you DO NOT get the correct color.

This is what I'm trying to get across to everyone is to *forget the names!*

What you want is WT.3 and then from there work with an original sample off
of your car, if you have one, and have your painter fine tune the match from
there.

Remember, not all painters are created equal, so results may vary.

Cheers,

Curt