[Healeys] Silicone DOT5 brakefluid for the 100 -Please read my question!

Thomas Willig twillig at ruda.de
Wed Nov 11 00:58:27 MST 2009

Oh, my god,

I think I triggered a discussion, that I thought was long ended.

I have replaced ALL parts of the 100's braking system with brandnew
stuff. I am using silicone b.-fluid since 15 years on all my cars.
Fantastic stuff..

BUT:
My question is which precise modifications are advisable to the interior
parts of the 100's mastercylinder. Please check this article from the
archives...: