[Healeys] E bay

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Nov 6 07:27:57 MST 2009

Michael,

That is what I said: Austin-Healey (Austin hyphen Healey). May be the
hyphen did/does not show in your message. Often signs get distorted in
email.
What I wanted to point out is that if you look for items on ebay for
A-H, do not use only Healey, but also Healy (misspelling) and
Austin-Healey which we all know is the correct name. If used without
hyphen it is covered by Healey.
I do not understand what you are saying.

Real Healey's? That is another story.

Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs