[Healeys] One More Healey Up and Runnin

Steve stevesylvia2 at comcast.net
Sun May 24 21:00:28 MDT 2009

All,
            With three years and one month into my restoration, I
finally heard my engine fire today!  Once I'm finished with my
restoration of the steering wheel, I should be giving her a test drive
next week.  I'd like to say thank you to Alan Seigrist and Jim Hockert
for their input about my distributor problem and a special thanks to
Rich Chrysler for taking the time on the phone to walk me through the
drive dog removal processes.  Man that engine sounds sweet.  Once I get
a timing gun on it, she'll purr like a kitten, a British kitten that is.

Thanks again,
Steve Meyer
61 BN7