[Healeys] Conclave Kingston June 21 -26

Laurie Wilford healeymk3 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 20:59:06 MDT 2009

Conclave 2009 in Kingston, Ontario is now less than a month away. I you are
thinking of joining us, there are still some rooms available at the host
Ambassador Hotel.

Prior to our Conclave planning process I had a number of people ask me for
registration #1. This registration number is still available and will be
awarded to the highest bidder on Sunday evening June 21 at the Welcome
Reception. Proceeds from this auction will go to the "Make a Wish Foundation"
charity.

Please join us in Kingston this June. The driving is beautiful and the natives
are friendly.

A registration form is at
http://www.bob.byethost12.com/PDF%20Files/Registration_Form_Rev_2f.pdf

Laurie Wilford