[Healeys] schuttle shake

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 17:56:40 MDT 2009

Marty,

I'm a little confused.  The February 1965 Road & Track review of the BJ8,
states "The ride is firm and there is some chassis flexing evident from the
authentic cowl shake which occurs on any but the smoothest surfaces.", which
makes me think that some, if not all the BJ8s and BJ7s had some degree of
scuttle shake when new.

Your website seems to indicate your chassis is pretty close to identical with
the original.  Yet you seem to be able to eliminate scuttle shake.  Not trying
to be a wiseguy, here, just trying to understand,  How do you do it?

Rick