[Healeys] Wire Wheels

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:45:29 MDT 2009

Keith -

I personally like 48 spokes for the BN1 and BN2 and if you are sticking with
165x15s, then I'd stick with the 48s.  If you buy 48 spoke daytons you will
have no problems with them.  The 48 spoke rims and 165 tires help preserve
the lighthanded, elegant and superbly balanced steering and handling
qualities of the 100.

If you are putting fatter tires, then you have to get 60 or 72 spoke rims.

Buy the rims and tires from Hendrix.  Trust me on this.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8