[Healeys] Interior question

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat May 9 17:12:12 MDT 2009

Bill,

These studs are the shoulder belt anchor points for seat belts. They will
protrude through the panel and will be capped with chrome flat washers and
chrome acorn nuts that are identical to the front seat pivot nuts. This
picture taken on a Phase 1 BJ8 shows how the arrangement looks.
I don't know about other makes, but the rear quarter trim panels I get from
Heritage Upholstery and Trim have the holes already cut in the wood inside
and only need to be carefuly cut through the outer skin of vinyl and thin
foam padding to fit into place over the studs.

Rich Chrysler