[Healeys] Interior question

wwscpo at aol.com wwscpo at aol.com
Sat May 9 16:20:06 MDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm puttting in?the new interior in my BJ8 38046; and I have a question about the interior rear quarter panels.? My car has protruding threaded studs for the shoulder straps of the seat belt system.? Should the studs protrude through the quarter panels?? The holes I punched into the panels are only large enough to allow the bolts to thread into the studs.?? This arrangement is preventing me from installing the rear seat squabs as the quarter panels won't be pushed away.? It seems that if these studs protruded, there would be greater flexibility to the quarter panels.
Thanks for your help,

Bill Schumann
Nahant, MA