[Healeys] Westminster diff

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Wed Mar 25 18:49:22 MST 2009

That's very interesting, and sad. I remember my Uncle in Rotorua
completely rebuilding his Morris Oxford in the late sixties; the
economics then being, a new car was so expensive that it was worth
putting the time and money in to his old car.
I guess the classic owner has to be diligent about registration red
tape......I can't imagine how you'd ever bring a Healey up to current
standards, or what it would look like if you did!

Stephen, BJ8