[Healeys] BJ8 Bell exhaust

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Mar 22 08:41:16 MST 2009

Brad,

Originally these two mounting points under the tank are flat tabs of steel
with flat round headed weld studs tack welded to them, same as under the
main left side floor panel. Therefore there are no heads sticking up there.
see pic att'd. of an original car coming apart for restoration.

Rich Chrysler