[Healeys] Original BN2 Price

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:54:34 MST 2009

According to my copies of Road & Track,
R & T -  7/54  Austin-Healey 100 = List Price = $ 2,985
R & T - 9/55   Austin-Healey 100S = List Price = $4,995
R & T - 3/56   Austin-Healey 100M = List Price = $3,275
I realize that is a 1954 price on the 100 and who knows what lag time
occurred between pricing and publishing, so I don't know if there was a
price increase for 1955.  I am also not able to tell if it is for a BN1 or
BN2.  Please don't flame me; I'm sorta a BJ8 man.  I could scan any of these
for you if you wish.
GaryB