[Healeys] door striker alert

Martin Jansen jule_enterprisesah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 15:17:00 MST 2009

We have experienced many new door striker assemblies coming apart. I don't know if this applies to all door assemblies manufactured but the ones we have purchased from A. H. Spares  part # DRF 120 have fallen apart. This could result in serious injuries and I felt compelled to notify Healey members. We  have experienced this problem on purchases over the past 12 months. We strongly suggest you examine your striker assemblies carefully.
We have notified A.H Spares of the problem but unfortunately this issue has not been corrected on our most recent purchase from them.
We think door staying  closed is a pretty important thing while driving down the road.

Happy Healeying,   Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com