[Healeys] Gas Tank Seal

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:08:23 MST 2009

Bob -

I used neoprene 1" Camper seal for this, and double or tripled up
until it was high enough to seal.

I also placed the whole tank on little 1" square bits of the same
Camper seal to help prevent corrosion of the tank on the other side,
as a metal-to-metal tight space will attract permanent moisture pools
under the tank.... Even in sunny California (don't ask how I know
this!).

Alan