[Healeys] Gas Tank Seal

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Fri Mar 13 07:34:11 MST 2009

 Hi Kees,
This was a specific Austin-Healey question and please do not answer, if you do not know.
Sometimes its better to be quiet and do not send spam mails.

Sorry Bob I do not have the exact measurements. I bought strips of rectangular rubber, about 2.5 to 0.5 cm and clued them together, when I did it on my BN1.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany