[Healeys] Tires

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Mar 12 09:38:50 MST 2009

Many of these tires made in Taiwan, China, India (Kumho, Nexus, Hankook
etc.) or remanufactured tires do not perform very well, very often there
are issues in the wet and stability amongst others. I would not even
touch them.
One of the exceptions seems to be Toyo (but these may be Japanese).
These can wear quicker than others but that is not an issue with these cars.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL