[Healeys] Tires

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:34:32 MST 2009

This is in the FWIW category, as I have no personal experience with these
tires but after a long wait for some backordered 165-15 Kuhmos, my local
tire dealer recently received some 165-15 Nexus brand. They looked just like
the Kuhmos, with the same tread, etc; but with a different name on the side.
They were the same price as Kuhmos, and as all these tires are now made off
shore, one could assume they were made in the same factory.
The tires looked like equal quality to the Kuhmos, and had I not already
found some tires I would have tried these, especially for  the price..

Dallas Congleton
67 BJ8