[Healeys] AEC3475 Lay gear?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:48:43 MST 2009

Thanks again David for looking into this. Do you know if this model use bushings or bearings? I was told the bushing types are weaker and wear and they were for sedans. I drive my cars like a 15 year old. Also will the Dennis Welch 1st gear assembly match up?

I am strapped for cash and I only want to do this expensive job once. I am trying to accumulate parts slowly. A big concern has been core charges. They are high and if no one wants this core I am out if I want to switch to the spec correct gears.

Many thanks,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA