[Healeys] Engine bay eats nut

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 10 19:38:21 MST 2009

I will echo the previous suggestions on looking down that nasty open frame member - the Healey design crew must have laughed about that to their dying days.  I dropped something down there last summer (was not smart enough to plug with rags) and pulled out a screwdriver and several bolts that had been down there since before '74 when I bought the car, as I had never dropped anything down there before.

Also have a good poke around and inside the motor mounts - there are a few concealed niches there.

cheers,

Mirek