[Healeys] Hey guys...

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:55:44 MDT 2009

But...But...are you going to be at Bonneville?!  Seriously, several us AHCA
people are driving (me in the Silver Bullet, my BJ-8) and will be there.
Anyone want to caravan?   Leaving North Carolina on the 10th, arrive
Wendover on the 15th.  Coming back may be a free-for-all with the route
sorta up in the air.
You and I met at Conclave'05 in Winston-Salem.
GaryB