[Healeys] Hey guys...

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 04:11:06 MDT 2009

Welcome back Keith.   Haven't seen you pop up on the list since 2006
according to my archives.

Many thanks for your past tips and advice on the list.    My many year
restoration will be coming home from the paint shop next week and we will
soon put your " string front end alignment" tip to the test.  That
tip seems to have worked great in getting the wheels to a point of
satisfying wheel alignment and very
easy to  carry out once the idea is understood.

Good Luck with your many fascinating interests and talents,

Mark