[Healeys] blast cabinets

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:39:27 MDT 2009

Lin,

Have you considered building your own? Are you planning on running a
siphon feed or a pressurized kit?

The things I always look at in cabinets are the actual opening of the
door area, ease of replacing glass. I'm presently running a smaller
media cabinet that I've modified a fair bit, and it used to suit my
needs, but I'm getting to the point of growing past it. All the bigger
cabinets I want are $$$$. So, my latest plan was to design/build my
own kit.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/