[Healeys] blast cabinets

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 20:19:58 MDT 2009

Ok, as I said last week, I have received my compressor (5 hp, 60 lb
tank) and will have it installed in the next couple of days. What are
your recommendations on a blast cabinet? I have about 48" width
maximum, but would prefer closer to 40", depth and height not a
problem. I assume dust collector and foot pedal are musts - any other
features that I really need to be considering? Brands and/or vendors
would be appreciated. This is for my personal use in my garage, so I
am not talking about doing a car frame in this thing. More likely just
bits that would not exceed 18-24", but your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Lin
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast"
1959 AN5 Bugeye