[Healeys] Transmission troubles

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 18:29:36 MDT 2009

Are you sure?  I couldn't find 'EP75-90' anywhere on Redline's site:

http://www.redlineoil.com/products_gearlubricants.asp?categoryID=6

"EP" means "Extreme Pressure;" these oils have sulfur compounds added which are
known to be problematic with gearboxes containing brass (e.g. Healey gearboxes).
  EP oils are usually used in hypoid differentials.

I've used Redline products for years and am very happy with them.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net