[Healeys] Wiper Blades and arms

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 18:10:14 MDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback Rich.   I have  Clear-Flex blades that were on my
car when I bought it.
I may switch over the refill rubber from the Moss  Taiwan units to the
Clear-flex.

Moss uses a rivet at each end to keep the refill from sliding out rather
than a clip arrangement.  The long part of the rivet shows and not the flat
side.   It looks ridiculous.    The Moss arms seem to be very close to
original as you said and should work fine.

Thanks again,   Mark