[Healeys] Wiper Blades and arms

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Jul 25 14:09:05 MDT 2009

It's rather ironic that of the very few items I buy from Moss, their wiper
arms for the roadsters are the ones of my choice because they are very
accurate to the originals. The "hooked end" design works very well and their
repro wiper blade refills are accurate, drop right in to the original
Rainbow" blade assemblies and seem to work well clearing the glass too.
That said, I've been using Rainex lately so the wipers only need to do the
occasional pass over the glass.

Rich Chrysler