[Healeys] Bonneville

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Wed Jul 22 15:53:57 MDT 2009

Gary,

Also Steve Pike sent a note yesterday that although the cars were to come here to the Bay Area and up to Laguna Seca, that will not happen.  Continued work caused delays such that the cars will come to the Seattle Port.  So if folks were planning to come to Laguna Seca and the AHCUSA BBQ at "On the Road Again" it has been cancelled.

Steve said he will be at the Historics though.

See you in Utah as  Brian Bliven and I will camp at the bend in the road.

Cheers!

Tracy Drummond
President AHCUSA