[Healeys] Bonneville

gary brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:12:28 MDT 2009

Hi Jim,
This is the annual "World of Speed"  (use to be Speed Week) where everybody
with all sorts of cars comes to make record runs.  That definitely runs from
9/16 through 9/19 (see www.saltflats.com ).  What we are all excited about is
the running of the two replica Healeys from Australia (the 1954 Streamliner
and the endurance record  breaker), put together by Steve Pike (and others).
That whole team will be there to start runs on Wednesday 9/16.  Roy
Jackson-Moore, Carroll Shelby, John Chatham and many others are expected to be
there.  Also, on the preceding Saturday, the cars will be at Miller
Motorsports Park and a carshow/Bar-B-Q will be held (see
www.millermotorsportspark.com ) hosted by the Bonneville AHCA.  There are
small fees for all events.
All the info is on www.healeysreturntobonneville.com
You can always contact me for more details.
GaryB