[Healeys] decision

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 07:26:14 MDT 2009

Jim's spare engine is original to HBJ8L/29104, an Ivory White car with red
trim built 17 - 21 September 1964 and despatched to the USA (Port of Entry
not specified).  Its current location or existence is unknown, and there is
no history on it in the BJ8 registry.

The engine in your car, Alan, came out of HBJ8L/38498, a Healey Blue car
with blue trim built 12 - 13 October 1966 and shipped to San Francisco.  Its
current location or existence is unknown and there is no history on it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA