[Healeys] decision

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 00:05:07 MDT 2009

Jim -

BJ8 blocks are always in demand.  I'd leave it alone and let the next guy
build it the way he wants.

Out of curiosity, what's the number on the motor?  It might be out of
someone's car and they may want it back.  I know my BJ8 does not have the
original BJ8 motor in it, but a later BJ8 motor.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8