[Healeys] Non Healey/MG question

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 7 01:30:10 MDT 2009

Sounds like play in the front suspension ball joints or steering knuckles.
If done more than 50.000miles, suspect the dampers, even if the car does
not bounce up and down.
Also look if a steering damper is fitted, if so this will probably be
faulty.
Another possibility is worn or collapsed rubber suspension mountings/bushes.
Kees Oudesluijs