[Healeys] Anything going on in LA this weekend

bertvanbrande at yahoo.com bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 23:36:02 MDT 2009

Hi Mark,

You can check out the activities of the Austin-Healey Association of
Southern-California at http://www.austin-healey.org in the event calendar or
in the recurring event section.

There is a club event on saturday (till 6pm) but not on sunday.  On sunday we
have 5 recurring events the club doesn't organize but participates in.  You
can also check on http://www.socalcarculture.com if you want to cast a wider
net.

I'll forward your request to our club president and vice-president as they
might know of clubmembers going to the sunday events listed below.

For a virtual visit, there's 2000+ Healey pics online in the image galleries.

cheers,

Bert
webmaster http://www.austin-healey.org

Recurring events for sunday, clubmembers might show up for:

Aliso Viejo / Cruisin' at the Neighborhood Cup / 1 Journey @ AV Public Library
/   8-11AM / Casual Meet / Contact: 949-716-5100

Long Beach / Car Lovers Celebration / Queen Mary @ Domed Plaza / 10-4PM Every
3rd or 4th Sun. / Sports & classics w/trophies / Contact: 951-845-5916

Santa Ana / Elks Dream Car Revue / 212 S. Elks Lane behind Saddleback Hotel /
11-2PM Every 1st Sun / Casual Meet w/prizes

Santa Ana / Gasoline Alley Customs & Classics / 100 S. Main St @ Original
Mike's /11-2PM Every 2nd & 4th Sun / Casual Meet

Tustin / Million Dollar Bkfst Cruise / 55 FWY & 17th Street &  @ Enderlee
center /  7-11AM / Every 1st and Last Sunday / Contact: 949-300-8329 /
949-422-6035

Yorba Linda / Cruisin' Main Street / 4902 Main St / 12-4PM Every 3rd Sun /
Casual Meet / Contact: 714-883-1661