[Healeys] thermostat discussion

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:03:21 MDT 2009

Kees -

I live in the hottest climate of anyone here.

If you are lucky enough to still have a factory radiator core (many
BN1s and BN2s will have em), rodding will do wonders to improve
cooling.  The trick is you have to also power flush the block and use
a thermostat with a wide diameter opening.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90