[Healeys] 100 Top Bows.

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 18 22:42:27 MST 2009

Gentlemen & List,

I just discovered there were two entirely different sets of bows for
100's.  One has a slot for one bow to move, while on the other, the bows
just pivoted where they were attached to the car.  Pics are att. for
John & Rich, but stripped for the list.  I have never seen the slotted
type so they can't be too common.  I don't remember it ever being
discussed here and found nothing in the archives.  When were the slotted
type used?

TIA

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hood Bows 1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Hood Bows 2.jpg]