[Healeys] Pistons

Don don at anglesey.us
Tue Jan 13 10:28:37 MST 2009

Scott,
In the early 80's I dropped a valve and it put some nice dents in the
top of the piston.  I just rebuilt the head and got another 15 or more
years of driving.  It was still running strong when I rebuilt in 2000.
If your BN4 is an early model (2639cc) it will have clamp type rods and
pistons for these rods can be hard to find depending on bore needed.  I
had to change over to the 3000 bush type rods and pistons.
FWIW,
Don
57' BN4