[Healeys] Need help with door panel retaining clips and weather-stripping...

INSIDEDIM at aol.com INSIDEDIM at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 02:43:48 MST 2009

Randy

If you get this question answered, I will be a happy camper.  I'm in  the
exact same boat.  I, however, went crazy and replaced rusted A pillars,  B
pillars, outriggers, floors, rockers; basically everything from the center  frame
out so I figured I screwed up something big time.  I walked away from  the car
several months ago in extreme disgust after spending a whole s**tload of  time
beating on panels just to get the doors closed again with the weather  strip
and latches in place.  Of course, after beating on metal, I had to  spend an
inordinate amount of time repairing all the chipped paint from the  process.

I'm thinking I should have let the car go to the "crusher".  I'm fed  up with
this car!

Bill
64 BJ8

In a message dated 1/10/2009 7:13:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,