[Healeys] Playing PunchBuggy

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Fri Jan 9 15:19:17 MST 2009

We play a game where when an out of state licence plate is seen the first person to blurt out the state capital gets a point.  I tried to get the wife and kid to add stuff like the year of the car and the number of cylinders but their eyes rolled and sholders shrugged.

Now if I can hear myself think over the kids darn loud music I am lucky.  Why can't she just play Cream, the Stones and Eagles loud instead.  Gee wiz.

Tracy