[Healeys] Fw: Seat Adjusters

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 6 19:57:04 MST 2009

 Steve,
 The seat tracks were a dull zinc finish. I replicated this by having them
 bright zinc plated (or buy new bright zinc ones), then have them lightly
 "dusted' with glass beads to end up with a matt silver finish. On the
 Longbridge built cars, (Hundreds and early 100/Six's) the handles only were
 chromed. They were never painted from new.

 Rich Chrysler