[Healeys] front wishbones

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:21:42 MST 2009

Simon,

I'm forwarding a picture or two to help explain what Michael is talking about.
Hope they help a little.

George
'65 bj8

> From: satkinson7314 at charter.net
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:30:52 -0500
> Subject: [Healeys] front wishbones
>
> Any advice on how to remove the pins and screw on bushings from the end of
> the wishbones? The parts that connect the wishbones to the stud (threaded
on
> both ends) that is at the base of the king pin assembly.
>
> Hopefully I'm describing these correctly?
>
> Thanks

http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere
_122008

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]