[Healeys] GoldenRod

Daniel and Diane White dwhite4949 at wowway.com
Mon Jan 5 10:38:34 MST 2009

Hello Listers,
I'm thinking of getting a product from California Car Cover called the
GoldenRod.  It's a plug in device which is used inside a zip up car
storage bag to lower the humidity inside the bag.  Anyone have any
experience with this device?  Currently I'm using a few DampRid
containers which work over time but I'd like something that works
quicker here in cold, damp Michigan.  BTW, if you need to replace the
active ingredient in a DampRid container just get a bag of calcium
chloride ice melter and use it to refill the DampRid container.
Any input will be appreciated.
Dan