[Healeys] BJ-8 Bumpers

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Mon Jan 5 09:24:37 MST 2009

Listers:
Keystone out of Minneapolis (612-789-1919) will do both your original
bumpers and the 4 guards for about $1000 and discount that for dealers.
They guarantee the plating for life (they should for that price) and pretty
much all they do is bumpers.  One of my original bumpers was bent and
twisted and came out flawless.  I had to paint the insides for the concours
restoration however.
Dan