[Healeys] BJ-8 Bumpers

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:59:32 MST 2009

Jim -

Bought a taiwan bumper 20 years ago, biggest piece of crap ever but
that's the best I could do at the time.  Luckily I found an unused OEM
bumper a year or so ago, only a bit of surface discoloration which
rechroming took care of.

Probably the best thing to do is find an old, un bent bumper and
rechrome it.  Not sure of AH Spares bumper but hopefully it's better
than the taiwan crap!

Alan