[Healeys] Weights

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 18:18:51 MST 2009

I would guess that the 48%/52% figure for the Healey is in fact front/rear.
I looked at some road and track tests from the 60s and they refer to weight
distribution with driver in the car, since your seat in a Healey is much
closer to the back would probably be enough to shift the balance of weight
to the rear wheels.

Greg Lemon