[Healeys] wiring harness

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sat Jan 3 23:30:24 MST 2009

I have a case of battling references. The Autopress manual by Kenneth Ball
shows Green/Brown (GN) as being the wire between the turn signal flasher and
terminal 1 on the brake/turn relay box. The Drake manual agrees with that
information, but also shows a GN wire between the heater switch and the heater
motor. Ball shows a GY wire for that. I guess its a matter of isolating the GN
wire and tracing it to its end. Have fun. Bill Lawrence> From:
satkinson7314 at charter.net> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009
23:29:57 -0500> Subject: [Healeys] wiring harness> > Just want to make sure
(since I can't find this on the wiring diagram).> >  > > I installed a new
wiring harness today and everything matches up EXCEPT. I> have two wires
coming out of the of the instrument cluster (smaller section> of this harness)
that are GREEN and GREEN/Brown. These wires branch off from> the key switch
(WHITE, WHITE, BROWN/blue).> > Are these mystery, at least for me, wires for
the small green warning lamp> and wired to the dynamo(generator)? This is the
only reference to> GREEN/Brown that I can find.> >  > > Thanks,> >  > > Simon>
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Healeys at autox.team.net>