[Healeys] wiring harness

Simon & Christine Atkinson satkinson7314 at charter.net
Sat Jan 3 21:29:57 MST 2009

Just want to make sure (since I can't find this on the wiring diagram).

I installed a new wiring harness today and everything matches up EXCEPT. I
have two wires coming out of the of the instrument cluster (smaller section
of this harness) that are GREEN and GREEN/Brown. These wires branch off from
the key switch (WHITE, WHITE, BROWN/blue).

Are these mystery, at least for me, wires for the small green warning lamp
and wired to the dynamo(generator)? This is the only reference to
GREEN/Brown that I can find.

Thanks,

Simon

1959 BT7L